Thursday, October 23, 2008

Strange Happenings 2

To add to hadley's list:

1. UM MY BATHROBE. MY BEAUTIFUL SOFT AS A CUMULUS CLOUD BATHROBE. There's no mystery here: Hadley tossed it. Strange thing to do, though, if you ask me.

2. The fact that I've now run into AML hot orange tunic wearing bald two-toned goateed music grad student 7 times. And one time it was as I was leaving my apartment. So now he knows where I live.

3. That my ticket to 50 words disappeared right before I needed it to get to my seat (Hadley sweet-talked the house-manager. She may be a klepto-clean-freak, but girl's got charm), and then reappeared after the show as I ate a plate of pickles at a dessert shop (honorary strangeness mention to my dessert choice.)

4. That my room has no heat.

5. Um, let us NOT neglect that we have heard clear-as-day cat meows from a certain phd bedroom.

6. Hadley, remember when your camera disappeared? (ALSO: REMINDER: GET THAT SHIT BACK!)

7. My keys were stolen, but somehow the apartment has not yet been burglared. (WHEW.)

8. Mychal saw two ghosts in soho.

9. I was abducted by aliens sophomore year of college (a little dated, okay, but suuuuuper strange)

10. I thought I was indestructable when it came to watching scary movies, and then I saw quarantine and screamed like a baby.

No comments: