Monday, October 27, 2008

Strange Happening #4

As you all know, I spent the night in PHD Saturday night, due to two horribly scary movies that prevented me from sleeping alone.  So.  After a wonderful sleep-talking and screaming filled night and a terrific brunch (followed by horrible sickness), I was home.  

Seeing as its about that time of year, I thought yesterday was daylight savings time.  Then I noticed an hour difference between my clocks.  Now, last year, all of my clocks changed on their own, then i changed them, so I was two hours behind all day.  Not this year.  The one clock that changed was the one clock that should never change itself--not on my computer or cable box--its just a regular old clock.  Anyway, when I finally realized that daylight savings time wasn't yesterday anyway, and realized that this clock wouldn't have changed even if it HAD been DST...i realized...someone had to have changed my clock. 

Just like those people in the masks, they're trying to screw with me.  They're trying to scare me with little things until they finally come in and chop me into pieces.  For further evidence that I didn't accidentally change the time on my own, as Doc keeps insisting, when I did change it back, I remembered that you have to go through 60 minutes to change it one hour--you can't change the hour and minute separately.  So.  If that's not proof that there's a serial clock changing murderer coming in and out of my apartment (or hiding here now),  I don't know what is.

So, Killer, let's call you Ralph,
I'm sure you're gloating over your fame now that you're on the internet.  Well, if you're reading this, I know you're out there, so come and get me.  But please quit changing my clocks and confusing me like that, it's just rude.

Caro


1 comment:

Yeldah Knorc said...

GIRL, THAT IS SO SCARY!!!!! OMG!!!!!

I don't know how you survive all by yourself with gas leaking and scary clock men.