Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I spent about 2 hours on monday drafting a lengthy post (since it's been a lengthy span since my last participation) and stupid blogspot.com couldn't effing get the formatting right, so I had to scrap the whole damn thing. So here were my points in bullets:

1. Obsessed with Trueblood. Watched 9 eps in a row on thanksgiving day. Maybe I announced that I was thankful for it as we went around the table during our thanksgiving meal.

2. I almost got stuck with a 12 hour day at work next wednesday. But thanks to good fortune, instead I'm going to In the Heights with my mom's best friend. Boom.

3. How great was Brit's For the Record (or was it Off the Record.) Whatever. My fave part is everytime they show her "socializing" with her "friends," but really she's just zoning them out. Even madonna. Also, madonna: you look so weird.

4. I have absolutely 0 ideas for christmas presents. To give people. I have tons of things I want. So if you guys are in the same boat as me, just let me know. I'll give you ideas. Mainly a new computer.

5. Fast food nation effing freaks me out. I can't find anything safe to eat. And hadley read it and said it didn't affect her at all. I find that, well frankly, troubling.

6. Hadley's musical is this weekend. Go Had.

That's it whatever I'm out.

No comments: